- My agent made sure that all showing agents had masks, gloves and removed their shoes when visiting my home, but being there and reiterating that. The pandemic made it very important and so she was at my home making everyone adhere to the rules.
- She even cleaned my home, organized the paver cleaning and staged my home with orchids, artificial plants , pillows, blankets, etc. to make my home one that everyone wanted to own.
- She hosted an open house that resulted in two offers. In total we had 10 offers!
- As a designer she took photos of my home with an artist's eye. These were posted on MLS and social media. My cash buyer was buying my home sight unseen, having only seen the photos on MLS.
- She created a video that was seen on all social media and communicated all through the US and abroad.
- She negotiated all offers higher than the initial agent to agent discussion.
- Communication is key and she communicated every piece of these varied offers and the contracts, and most of all responded to support me, with my wishes every time.
- She investigated the loan commitments of the buyer and the buyers of the contingent home sale, and she kept the buyers agent aware of the timeline.
- She was there for the second inspection as I was out of town and also when a person was coming to estimate the cost of items on the inspection list.
– Tianying Shi (Seller on Sept 2020)
As a prospective client, we’re always hoping to find the best person for the task at hand. How will they be at (fill in the blank)? A good start is how have they been at (fill in the blank)?
Have they been a good person, empathetic? Have they been sensitive to concerns and needs of others? Have they been good listeners? If one has lived and worked in a community for over 20 years while displaying positive impressions for these types of questions, and you are fortunate to have them as a neighbor, then “how have they been at all realizing their goals?” It is a good indication of “how they will be as a realtor.” Vivian has been wonderful at being our neighbor for over 20 years.
– Shirley & John (Neighbors on Sept 2020)
Out-of-State and Home Sight Unseen, Pittsburgh Resident Moves to Florida
Vivian Kerstein is the best realtor in Florida! She goes above and beyond for every client she has. I was moving to Florida from Pittsburgh and it was very overwhelming and oftentimes I wanted to give up. Vivian made the move possible and she was there for me reassuring that everything will be ok and that she would do everything possible to get me in my dream home and she delivered on her word. I could not have gotten my dream home without her and she will be the only realtor I ever recommend to anyone buying a home.
– Nakisha Davis (Renter on Oct 2020)
Working with Vivian was lovely. She was able to sell a home that I was building in the pre-construction phase. We were able to get a lot more than what I expected. I look forward to continue working with Vivian.
– Jose Belalcazar (Seller on Dec 2020)
Above and Beyond
Vivian went above and beyond to keep things moving. We were out of town so we truly appreciated her attention to detail & willingness to be onsite when we could not.
– Richard & Wendy Hamilton (Seller on Feb 2021)
Like buying a house with a close friend!
Working with Vivian was like having a friend or family member helping you out. We were first time buyers reaching for a dream home and she led us through every step with care and knowledge. She kept in constant contact, explained everything we didn't get and gave stellar advice. Even though she was the seller's realtor, she negotiated and worked for us just as hard on our tight situation to get the house. We definitely could not have done this without her!
– Sami Butler and Heather Harris (Buyer on March 2021)
You are in Good Hands
Vivian is a trusted person. I can say you are in good hands. I will always be with her as she is so dedicated. Vivian found a rental for me and further down the road we will use her for a home purchase. ...thanks Vivian, we love you.
– William Correa (Renter on June 2021)